Services and Retrofits
You may have been informed that it isn’t possible to retrofit the factory options to your car. This is sometimes correct depending upon the specification of the car and what it is fitted with already, however most of the time you have probably just been given some incorrect advice.
Click each item for more information on what’s needed in order for the works to be carried out.
Other Information for the Vauxhall Astra H
Technical Service Bulletins
- 2755 – Folding Roof, Easy Load – Does not stay in load position
- 2748 – Radio CD30MP3 – Drive problems
- 2633 – CD70 Navi, DVD90 Navi – Delayed loudspeaker function
- 2582 – Engine Z16XE1 – Cruise control cannot be deactivated by stalk switch
- 2579 – Washer system, pump – Without function
- 2565 – Turbo charger – Connection Turbo charger to intercooler hose leaky, oil mist.
- 2515 – AC Housing – Recirculation flap without function
- 2497 – Roof seal – Noisy
- 2115 – CIM – Engine does not start, P1614, P1616, B3055
- 2065 – Engine Z19DTH/ J – Intake manifold, swirl flaps, actuator DTC: P1109, P2075